Arc: tmnt
Arc: ACMilan
Arc: MeTallica
Arc: Mail
Arc: Join Zorgs

Let’s Kill The Iguanoxes

California Car Accident
Zorgs visited
20060412
SCENE II : ICE CREAMRG




The schoolrg’s bell has just rang all the students were going out from the class. It was a very hot day, the sun is so big. Did you know that we have several sun with different width and different color. The red sun is really hot, the yellow sun is not that hot, the blue sun kinda warm than the other sun. So it is kinda really hot to be in zorg land. The sun is just look like us, yellow sphere but no eyes and no ear also don’t have foot and hand. Sometimes I think that we created based on the Sun design but it was too sad that we don’t glow in the dark. Hihi..

Okay, forget about our life, now I am gonna tell you all about my Ice creamrg!!



Zzzzuuuuiiiiiissssssssssss…………….!!!!!!!


After Mrs. Ulirgh was so mad with me and ABC zorg in the class, because talked while she gave us the lesson. I was so embarrass with my entire friend in the class. I thought that I would put my head on my bag, coz all my friends looking at me. I was so upset..

But because I had promise with ABC zorg to treat him an ice cream, so after schoolrg we decided to go to a place, we wanna buy an ice creamrg in the ice creamrg store which has just opened. The store’s name is “UENARG” I Don’t know what is the meaning of that store, I guess It means “DELICIOUS” hihi..

Oya, here is the pamphlet which the servant give us, the servant was so friendly, and I order two ice creamrg, we choose the chocolate. Hmmm..the ice creamrg was so Deliciorgh.. in the middle of a hot weather I think this is the best companion of all.

Hmm heii readers… I think you should try to eat ice cream in “UENARG” or do you have yer favorite store which sell the best ice cream in yer planet? If you have the best store which sell ice creamrg in your planet, zorinnie and abc zorg would come to your place and try the ice creamrg in your place.

Next Post, me gonna tell about my long weekend. So don’t miss my next posting. Gonna miss you all…


The End Of The Scene

1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Oops...Here is incridible.be success my dear freind!!!!!!!

Wanna see you again in Zorg Planet