Arc: tmnt
Arc: ACMilan
Arc: MeTallica
Arc: Mail
Arc: Join Zorgs

Let’s Kill The Iguanoxes

California Car Accident
Zorgs visited
20060410
Scene I : Teacherg was angry


Wooww.. after slept for 15000 hours (aka 8 hours) Me finnaly opened my eyes this morning, and prepared to go to schoolrg.

This morning I went to the schoolrg, probably I am the laziest zorg in this big planet. I still closed my eyes when I brushed my teeth, I don’t have much teeth because I am still kid, so I don’t need to take a long time to brush it every day.

After had breakfast, my dadrg took me to the schoolrg, another day again in the schoolrg. But I had not seen “abc zorg”, oya “abc zorg” is my friend zorg, I have my own reason why I call him like that. Hihi..he must be mad if I call him like that.. if you wanna know why I call him like that just ask Zorg, because it is top secret.

Well, back to my diary…

I came to the class, the bell was ringing and my entire friends came to the class. Ahaa.. then I saw abc zorg peeping in front of the door, then he sat beside me.

Then I whispered to him

zorie “Heii.. I want to buy an ice creamrg after school; do you want to buy too? My momrg said that there was a new ice cream store had just opened yesterday in down town. She said the taste is so good” The store’s name is “UENAKRG””.

Then he said

ABC Zorg : “I have to save my money to go to the Zorky Da Morg Planet, I wanna see the strange creature that you told me”

Then I said to him

Zorie : “Forget it, let me treat you, ok?”

ABC Zorg : “Ok”

I didn’t know that Miss. Ulirg pay attention to us. She looked at us… THEN I said to ABC “O’OOO… trouble comes”

Miss Ulirg: “DON’T SPEAK!!!!!” “I Am gonna punish both of you, if you still talking to each other!!! Can you pay attention to me?”

Abc and me: “Yes Mam.’

OMG… she was so mad at us coz we didn’t pay attention to her, but we would gonna have a great time after the schoolrg coz we gonna eat the ice creamrg.. So don’t miss my next posting when we gonna eat ice creamrg. hihi.. bye..


==>> to be continued...

Wanna see you again in Zorg Planet