Arc: tmnt
Arc: ACMilan
Arc: MeTallica
Arc: Mail
Arc: Join Zorgs

Let’s Kill The Iguanoxes

California Car Accident
Zorgs visited
20060310
Report Trip To Zorky Da Morg











Hi, readergs,
Me back to zorg land finally. I am really tired after I had a trip that held by the school, actually I didnt wanna come with them, but my teacherg wanted every student in the class to come. This occation is only for the zorgs who already have 4 fingers in their hands. So I guesset, zorg wouldn't come with us, because my teacher won't allow the student under age.I went to a small spaceplanet, it was very little, so tiny. It' s name is Zorky Da Morg. hooo...so creepy and so complicated to spell that land. You wouldn,t imagine how small it is. When the first time I stepped on that land, I felt there was a blow of something in my skin and my body, it was so soft, and my teacherg said that it was air. I dont know about "air" what is air? I have to find in my dadzrg's encyclopedizorg.
We met some creatures, one of my friend was screaming when the first time she met that little creature. It is the inhabitant of Zorky Da Morg. Let me try to explain the way they look, they have oval shape with orange skin, they dont have any hair on its body, they have a big eyes and they have many hands and lot of thumbs. We were so amazed by this new thing, I enjoy this trip to Zorky Da Morg, I wish zorg could come with me to zORky Da Morg Land.
Wanna see you again in Zorg Planet