Arc: tmnt
Arc: ACMilan
Arc: MeTallica
Arc: Mail
Arc: Join Zorgs

Let’s Kill The Iguanoxes

California Car Accident
Zorgs visited
20060223
Learn Hard to become Zorg Warrior


Sometimes I wonder, why I live in thiz zorg world, but I am happy with it. We really hate the igunox, we have to fight the iguanox, I don't know is there any roachy here, better I ask zorg is there any roachy in this zorg land? coz I am stil kid, I dont know a lot about the zorg, I can only read and ask, I disscuss a lot with my buddy about the zorg's life.

I am afraid of the Iguanox, all of the zorg also do, I think I have to do something to fight the iguanox, but my momrg even not allowed me to have a weapon, better I try to find the notch to fight the iguanox.

oya, I found a book is about the art of war, me wanna read it first,

1. Attach the iguanox where it is unprepared, appear you are not expected.

2. If the iguanox active, appear not active,

3. If the iguanox near, appear far.

4. If far, appear near.

5. If the igunox have advantage, entice them;


wooow...Yeee hawww, great book, I think I have to work harder if I wanna be true warriour. I promise to myself.
Wanna see you again in Zorg Planet